Страница 1 из 2 12 ПоследняяПоследняя
Показано с 1 по 10 из 11

Тема: Realistic expansion of Kazakhstan hockey

По умолчанию Realistic expansion of Kazakhstan hockey

While I compiled Kazakh teams' page for eurohockey, I remember a couple of defunct teams: CSKA Termitau (if I'm not wrong team closed when army stopped to sponsor it and arena was closed), Enbek Almaty (has currently just junior teams right?) and Essyl Petropavlovsk (I don't know anything about it, can you tell me something?).

Besides these teams I'm surprised how a big country as Kazakhstan has so few hockey teams: why this? Lack of money/arenas? Lack of interest?

This year 2 new teams surged, a great sign, but more new teams are expected in next years? Comeback of Enbek? a new team in Petropavlosk? I assume there is an arena there....
    Последний раз редактировалось Davide; 02.11.2009 в 03:22.

Davide,
    Unfortunately only last question is respondable for me.
    All three factors caused such situation. First is lack of money during funny 90's when people had troubles even with food. Lack of arenas caused with lack of money. Lack of interest caused of long break in hockey. In fact hockey was popular only in East and North of the country. And only capable school (known abroad) was there. It is Ust Kamenogorsk (KazZink Torpedo).
    And don't forget one more issue that country is huge but number of people living is not so big (16 mln). So don't be impressed that much with size
    However, thanks to some top people now who created Barys and invested in the club. Because of Barys people in many non hockey regions started to be interested with it and full format championshiop began to be possible.
    As far as I know from preseason addresses of federation next year will arise 2 new teams from Uralsk (Land of Bandy) and Shymkent (very south of country. Imagine Ice Hockey somewhere in Napoli or Palermo ). These cities have or would have necessary infrastructure. Also there are gossips of come back of Almaty Enbek. And I heard something about construction of big arena in Taldy-Korgan (also very south, close to Almaty).
    At least 10 teams are sure to be part of championship next years (8 available now, 2 of them farm clubs of Torpedo and Barys).
    I found some time ago international hockey forums and saw your observing of KZ hockey. Thank you very much for that!!! If you need some additional information about Beibarys Atyrau or Kazakhstan hockey please refer to me.

Фанат Аватар для by-9
    Вес репутации

Цитата Сообщение от Davide Посмотреть сообщение
    Enbek Almaty (has currently just junior teams right?) Comeback of Enbek?
    thanks to the coming Asian Olympic games Enbek's arena in Almaty is under full reconstruction/renovation by now, the most probably the team will be resurrected. to be more accurate it's better to say the club is gonna be re-established cause ther's nothing left from old Enbek.

Besides these teams I'm surprised how a big country as Kazakhstan has so few hockey teams: why this? Lack of money/arenas? Lack of interest?
    yep Davide, our country is huge.. but population of whole Kazakhstan is less than population of Roma or San-Paolo.
    Kazakh ice-hockey Federation under Askar Mamin management does very good job on hockey development in KZ. I am proud that 2 brand new teams with own arenas appeared this year - Okzhetpes Kokshetau and Beybars Atyrau. Kudos on Mr.Mamin and Federation!!!

Добавлено через 5 минут
    Davide, some more info about kazakh hockey development, teams, arenas, etc you can find here:
    http://forum.barys-fans.kz/forumdisplay.php?f=13
    Последний раз редактировалось by-9; 02.11.2009 в 12:43. Причина: Добавлено сообщение

Фанат Аватар для by-9
    Вес репутации

Цитата Сообщение от by-9 Посмотреть сообщение
    2 brand new teams with own arenas appeared this year - Okzhetpes Kokshetau
    ooops! sorry for misprint - read as Arlan Kokshetau.

Ультрас Аватар для AH-124
    Вес репутации

Davide,Hi what is the matter with internationalhockey site? It doesn`t work.

Ультрас Аватар для STRANGERe
    Вес репутации

While I compiled Kazakh teams' page for eurohockey, I remember a couple of defunct teams: CSKA Termitau (if I'm not wrong team closed when army stopped to sponsor it and arena was closed), Enbek Almaty (has currently just junior teams right?) and Essyl Petropavlovsk (I don't know anything about it, can you tell me something?).

This year 2 new teams surged, a great sign, but more new teams are expected in next years? Comeback of Enbek? a new team in Petropavlosk? I assume there is an arena there....
    Hello there! I am curious why a person would ever start compiling data on championship that exists somewhere else but not in the country of his/her origin?! I just want to know the rationale behind all of this?! As to the championship - yes it's being developed and is developing itself as all right mechanisms are in place, and within 3-5 years we will see massive interest in hockey in all Kazakhstan, which means the number of professional teams will multiply. If you have any additional questions please ask any time...regards
    Последний раз редактировалось STRANGERe; 04.02.2011 в 11:41.

Ультрас Аватар для Северянин
    Вес репутации

Скажите ему, что у Есиля из Петропавловска нет арены. Это студенты физвоса, и занимаются они на коробке только в зимнее время года. Энтузиасты, по большому счету.

Ультрас Аватар для STRANGERe
    Вес репутации

As my peer fan stated here: The team Essyl from Petropavlovsk doesn't have a single ice palace. The team is comprised of students from physical training department of local university and they play hockey only during winter when there are artificiall rinks "on air" in place. All (about the team) is build up on their own enthusiasm
    Последний раз редактировалось STRANGERe; 04.02.2011 в 12:25.

Ультрас Аватар для kose
    Вес репутации

Цитата Сообщение от ah-124 Посмотреть сообщение
    Davide,Hi what is the matter with internationalhockey site? It doesn`t work.
    Major upgrade, they say. Like it couldn't wait until summer.

Ультрас Аватар для Султан1979
    Вес репутации

У автора темы последняя активность в ноябре 2009 года наблюдалась. В никуда вопросы))

Социальные закладки

Социальные закладки

Ваши права